Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Alfonse and Domingo - Market Day




The beginning at last!
Remember those color studies? :)

I've been wanting to post this for a good long while now, and...well, here it is! These are the the first five pages of what's evolved into 'Alfonse and Domingo' (first story entitled "Market Day';) that I've been hinting at for a while now :)

This is an original project I've been developing all semester. I have really gotten excited about the characters and the world.
There's more Alfonse and Domingo skittering around the recesses of my imagination...plenty more, and I hope that this is the start of something a little more long-term ;) Anyways, I've been having a good time :)

A combo of work done in Nick Bertozzi's comic class (lineart) and Mary Jane's Color Works class (color...:p).

Enjoy!

-Nick

No comments: