Saturday, May 9, 2009

SHOW!





Announcement:
EXPLORATORIUM
The last illustration senior show of 2009, featuring the work of Nicholas Kole, Lia Marcoux, Fabiola Garza, Alex Lee, Lisa Cunha, Brandon Cebenka, and Kirsten England will open on:

Thursday, May 14th!
at 6:00pm
in the Illustration Studies Building

It's going to be awesome! Those whom this announcement will actually effect probably already know, but I'm launching an all-out web-campaign so I had to hit this up too :)
For the rest of y'all: Posters! (we're waiting on two last ones. B & Lisa...if you read this: send me the finished posters and I'll post em!)






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great. And I really like Fabiola's for some reason.
Been following your work for just a little while and I wish I could come to see the culmination. But good luck with interviews and have a great show.

Sophia Foster-Dimino said...

Aaah these are delightful. Definitely the most original of all the senior show posters I've seen :] Brandon is exploring the arctic in flipflops. Wryyy.

I'll definitely be there, so see you Thursday :D

PS. Thanks for bloodying me up on Z-Day, you did a great job!

baby sister said...

Good luck on your show Nick. Sorry we can't be there, however it seems that you'll have plenty of family around.